ASP.NET 4.0 comes with lots of new features that enhance the developers to deal with ASP.NET applications easily and also core functionality to deal with both server side and client side of an ASP.NET application. These changes makes ASP.NET 4.0 applications more effective than the existing ASP.NET applications.
The Agenda for the Session :
|(Click to enlarge to Full Size)|
- What’s New in ASP.NET 4.0
- Improvement in Visual Studio 2010 for web development
- Empty Website project and Cleaner Web.Config
- MetaKeyword and MetaDescription enhancements
- Controlling ViewState mechanism
- Controlling ClientID generation for asp.net controls
- CompressionEnabled Session
- CSS Improvements and CSS Friendly Menu Control
- ListView rendering mechanism, Enhancement in Listview control
- Enhancement in RadioButtonList and CheckBoxList
- SEO Friendly URL (Web Form Routing)
- Permanent Redirection mechanism
- Improvements in Code Expressions
- Overview of Dynamic data
- Caching mechanism (Output Caching, Object caching etc.)
- ASP.NET Applications / Database deployment.
- Q & A
Scheduled Date: 19-Sep-2010 (Sunday )
Scheduled Time: 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM
Live meeting URL: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/mvp/
Meeting ID: Will be sent to your email id before the session scheduled date and time.
Is Paid?: No, It’s FREE Session
Is Registration required ? Yes . Please register here http://bit.ly/d6aVYM .
Disclaimer : http://www.abhisheksur.com/p/disclaimer.html Read Disclaimer Notice